- I need to redesign the post section. It's not working as planned but that's not on the top of the priority list
- Removed random colored background and logo, made it black and white for now
- Added a background image as well, to go with the new colors
- Currently studying: PHP, jQuery, bash and wordpress theme development
- Can't suggest Codeschool and Treehouse highly enough!
- Solved the video driver issue by uninstalling bumblebee
- Finally got to learn git basics using terminal
- Have re-re-setup my local file structure, git and website. Completely in terminal.
- Up next: Learn more git/terminal
- Went to learn about ubuntu/terminal and neither my mouse or video drivers work.
- Fixed mouse issue
- Really hating video drivers right about now
- Struggled with multiple github accounts, want to learn more about the unix terminal
- Synced github with my new local setup
- Installed ubuntu dualboot
- Added posts to the site (Hey there!)
- Discovered brackets and oh my
- Setup brackets, ftp, local folders, etc
- Learned JSLint basics
- Overhauled the file structure both server and local, setup github
- Redesgined dustwise and will continue to update